- ← Back to Parents
- Mothers' Club
Mothers Club Christmas Project
Mothers' Club 2018 Dresden Christmas Project
Christmas 2018 marks the 12th consecutive year that the St. Pius X family will be working to make Christmas brighter for many Dresden Elementary School families. The main focus of the Dresden project is to provide the children with basic essentials and clothing. This is the type of project that exemplifies the spirit of St. Pius X: coming together and giving from the heart to help others.
How you can help?
- Sponsor one child, several children, or a family.
- Make a monetary donation. These donations are used to purchase grocery gift cards for the families.
- Volunteer your time. We need assistance collecting and sorting gifts as well as shopping, wrapping and facilitating gift pick up.
What does sponsoring a child require?
- Our goal would be for each child to receive: two school uniforms, a winter coat, three inexpensive toys and a $20-25 gift card for shoes (Walmart, Payless or Target).
- Clothing is the greatest need and the items should be moderately priced. Some generous donors may also purchase a few extras such as hats, gloves, pajamas, undergarments and socks.
- School uniforms do not need to be purchased from a uniform store (Walmart and Target are both good options).
How does my student earn Works of Mercy?
- Students will receive Works of Mercy when they volunteer time on Friday, November 30th and Saturday, December 1st. A separate Sign Up Genius will be sent out by Campus Ministry for students to volunteer.
When do I need to have my gifts ready?
- Gifts need to be dropped off UNWRAPPED at the Donnellan Center on Wednesday, November 28th and Thursday, November 29th.
Click here for more information and to sign up.
Other Questions, please contact us: